Tuesday, January 28, 2014

First.

Well, Happy New Year everyone. I know it's a little too late for a new year's post. But I'm writing this to share some stuff to you guys.


"First", that is the title I chose for this blog post, because it would specifically talk about some of my "firsts". Btw, this is also my first blog post for 2014. :)



Anyway, this post is primarily dedicated to Love At First Plite. My first film, that has given me my first taste of what it feels like to be a Youtube sensation.



Yes, you're seeing it right. Love At First Plite just hit 100k view on Youtube! Unbelievable! Glory to God!

Once again, in behalf of the whole team, I would just like to thank everyone who watched the film up on Youtube. All of you contributed to our success. And this isn't only our team's success, but it's ALL our success.

On the other hand, what's more to celebrate, is that it's a breakthrough for Cebuano/Bisdak films to actually, slowly, be able to tickle the taste of the people. The same goes for Cebuano music too. I'm glad that we're finally on the way to being proud of our own (film, music, whatever) once again. And in time, I'm certain that the era of "baduy" will soon be out the window. :)

That's it. hehe

Anyway, I've got more firsts just when the new year started ticking. But some, I've got to keep for myself. :p

Till my next blog post.

Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment